Volunteer driver for the elderly and disabled
The Tixi-Linth association has been providing transport for the elderly and disabled in the Linth area since 2017. This non-profit transport service allows passengers to get from A to B safely and affordably. We regularly look for new volunteer drivers so that we can continue providing this service.
- At least four half-days a month
- There are three possible shifts: 6:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m., 12:00–5:00 p.m., 5:00–10:00 p.m.
How it will work:
- You register your interest as a new driver by filling out the form on the Tixi-Linth website.
- You will be interviewed to check your suitability.
- Association provides one to two half-day training sessions on how to operate the vehicle.
- Once your training is complete, you will have access to the “employee area,” where you can register online for individual trips, depending on your availability and taking the different shifts into account.
One to two half-day training sessions on how to operate the vehicle.
Volunteers can call the association anytime if they have questions.
Bringing the elderly and disabled passengers to their destination safely and on time.
What you'll need:
- A B1 license
- Strong interpersonal skills
Tixi-Linth is an association that promotes voluntary transportation services for the elderly and disabled.